Part-Time Contract: Administration and Planning Support for CES NS
The Nova Scotia Chapter of the Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) is seeking administration and planning support for Chapter activities.
The Nova Scotia Chapter of the Canadian Evaluation Society is committed to raising the profile of evaluation within Nova Scotia and to building the capacity of our membership. We provide professional development and networking opportunities for our members and others who are interested in learning more about program evaluation and the impact it can have on their organizations. We also provide a connection to CES National.
- This is a virtual position. Must have access to a personal computer and internet
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, especially Twitter
- Familiarity with WordPress and Eventbrite
- Knowledge of program evaluation, equity and environmental sustainability an asset
- Website management/posting support (WordPress)
- Social Media Support (linking website posts to tweets)
- Support for Eventbrite (setting up and monitoring registrations)
- Support event planning, collaborating with the Professional Development representatives (to include booking of meeting space, ordering refreshments, confirming technology, etc.)
- Maintaining membership files
- Communicating with CES-NS Board members
- Connecting with CES National as needed
Estimate of effort required is 15 hours per month. Please submit a cover letter and resume, as one document, indicating related experience, capacity to carry out the required tasks, and hourly rate. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2019